To see the gallery of pictures for each saddle type, click on the pictures below.
$3200 Base Price of Custom Saddles includes:
* Choice of Tree Style - Premium Rawhide Covered, Rawhide Laced Tree with Custom Cut Shimon Bars
* Double Rawhide Wrapped Fork
* Seat length to 17 inches and Cantle height to 4 inches
* Choice of Russett, Chestnut or Brown Heavy US Tanned Leather
* Smooth, Rough Out or Combination of Leather
* Choice of Horn
* Round or Square Skirts
* Real Sheep Skin Lined or Fleece
* Cheyenne Roll, Straight or Mule Footed Cantle
* Heavy Use Inskirt Rigging - Strongest in the Business
* Twisted & Wrapped Stirrup Leathers
* Fenders up to 19 inch long and Stirrups leathers up to 60 inch long
* Leather and/or Stainless Steel Conchos
* All Stainless Steel Hardware including Breast Collar Dees, Hobble Ring and 2 Tie Rings
* Latigo Lined & Stitched Rear Billets with 3 or 4 inch Rear Cinch
* 3 or 4 inch Nettles Bell Stirrups
* Six Long Saddle Strings and Full Latigos on each side
* Rope Strap and Mulehide Horn Wrap
* Tree, Horn and Rigging Guaranteed for Life of your Saddle
Options include but not limited to: Shimon three-way dee rigging, exposed stirrup leathers, longer fenders and/or stirrup leathers, higher cantle, stamping/tooling, rawhide bound horn, special order conchos, 5" rear cinch, 5" bell stirrups and matching breast or pulling collar.
Prices are subject to change.
Custom Orders - At the time of order of your custom saddle, we require a $1200 deposit ($600 is nonrefundable). We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal and checks. The time from placing your order for a custom saddle to completion can take 4-6 months. The balance (including shipping if applicable) will be required once the saddle is complete.