To see the gallery of pictures for each saddle type, click on the pictures below.
If you have any questions about ordering a custom saddle, please give David a call at 918-323-4400. We occasionally will have stock saddles for sale. When available, these saddles can be found in our Store.
We thank you for taking the time to look!
Custom Orders - At the time of order of your custom saddle, we require a $1200 deposit (nonrefundable). We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, Venmo and checks. The time from placing your order for a custom saddle to completion can take 6-9 months. The balance (including shipping if applicable) will be required once the saddle is complete.
Base Price of Custom Saddles:
Round Skirts - $4000.00
Square Skirts - $4000.00
* Choice of Standard Tree Style - Premium Rawhide Covered, Rawhide Laced Tree with Custom Cut Shimon Bars
* Double Rawhide Wrapped Fork
* Seat length to 16-1/2 inches and Cantle height to 4 inches
* Smooth, Rough Out or Combination of Leather
* Choice of Horn
* Real Sheep Skin Lining
* Cheyenne Roll, Straight(Pencil Roll) or Mule Footed Cantle
* Heavy Use Inskirt Rigging - Strongest in the Business
* Twisted & Wrapped Stirrup Leathers
* Leather and/or Stainless Steel Conchos
* All Stainless Steel Hardware including Breast Collar Dees, Hobble Ring and 2 Tie Rings
* Latigo Lined & Stitched Rear Billets with 3 inch Rear Cinch
* 3" Nettles Bell Stirrups
* Six Long Saddle Strings and Full Latigos on each side
* Rope Strap and Mulehide or Boar Hide Horn Wrap
* Tree, Horn and Rigging Guaranteed for As Long As You Own Your Saddle
Options include but not limited to: Shimon three-way dee rigging, exposed stirrup leathers, longer fenders and/or stirrup leathers, higher cantle, stamping/tooling, rawhide bound horn, special order conchos, 5" rear cinch, and matching breast or pulling collar.
Prices are subject to change.